When I saw the first photos of Jil Sander’s collection by Raf Simons, a wave of heat knocked me down. Translating the colorful Happy Rock wardrobe to another level, the strong palette of male fashion to SS 2011 dictates: The blocked colors are the new print!
The same passion can be seen on Pantone Hotel‘s concept, an invitation to experience the city of Brussels through a lens of color and a spectrum of comforts. Designed by Michel Penneman ...continue lendo...
- 01. Love Get Out Of My Way (Holy Ghost Remix Feat. Dixon) – Monarchy
- 02. MY KZ, UR BF (Clock Opera Remix) – Everything Everything
- 03. Make It Better – The Knocks
- 04. New New – Ray Knight
- 05. Fade To Black – MNDR
- 06. Bang Bang Bang (Russel Chimes Remix) – Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.
- 07. Violently Happy – Bjork